Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy NEW YEAR! Happy NEW WORK!





That's right people, Happy New Year, Happy New Work! I know new work has been a long time coming, but honestly, 2009 being the way it was, the new year has also been a long time coming :)

Here are three works of mixed media on mylar of the classic bodhisattva padmapani from the Ajanta caves. Those of you familiar with India's Gupta Period and its stunning, smooth, highly evolved forms of art would particularly enjoy this piece. As with much of my work, these pieces are intended to evoke a contemplative existence.

All works are for sale and can be shipped anywhere. Email for prices.

Blessings for 2010.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meera.... All your work is simply amazing.. You are truly talented.. Wow!! Do let me know if I can feature some of your work on my blog... Thanks a ton!

Deepa Jagarlapoodi said...

the pics of this posting is simply amazing

Related Posts with Thumbnails